Life Upgrade – Coaching Certification
Salepage : Life Upgrade – Coaching Certification
Arichive : Life Upgrade – Coaching Certification
Have you ever wished you could just get some person to person help from someone who has been through it themselves?
Our Coaches adhere to the precept that “All Coaching is Self-Coaching.” Whether you are choosing to upgrade your finances, career, relationships, health , business, family harmony, or what ever is on your plate at this moment, the self-coaching techniques that make up Mastery Systems can be shared with you personally. Imagine having someone find you hidden glitch or pattern in a few minutes and through your body language, words, and consciousness, guide you into your Heart’s Call.
Our Helping Others Certification is designed for you to embody the tools of Mastery Systems Life Upgrade Coaching and begin working with clients to help them positive change in their lives.
When you register for All for You – Helping Others Certification, here is what’s included.
Access to these courses in our online members area instantly after your registration is complete :
- Mastery Prep Kit – 7 Video Set – 7 videos to train you in the basic skills of Conscious Language™, Outcome Facilitation™, and Imagination Activation™ – 7 – 50 minute sessions – Approximately 6 hours of training
- The Foundation – Audio Course – 8 – 1.5 hour sessions – Approximately 12 hours of training
- All for You – Video Course – Recorded from the LIVE 2.5 day event – 15 – 50 minute sessions – Approximately 12 hours of training
- All for You – Audio Course – Recorded from the LIVE 2.5 day event – 15 – 50 minute sessions – Approximately 12 hours of training
- All for You – Helping Others Certification – Video Course – Recorded from the LIVE 6 day event – 28 – 50 sessions – Approximately 23 hours of training
- All for You – Helping Others Certification – Audio Course – Recorded from the LIVE 6 day event – 28 – 50 sessions – Approximately 23 hours of training
- All for You Course PDF Manual
- All for You – Helping Others Facilitator PDF Manual
You’ll also receive your Box Set (pictured above) shipped straight to your door. This beautiful product box is approximately 9″ x 12″ x 2″ and contains the following :
- a USB drive with all the material hosted in our members area (listed above) so you can put it right on your computer
- Mastery Prep Kit (7 DVD Set)
- All for You Course Manual – Printed Version
- All for You – Helping Others Course Manual – Printed Version
Upon registration you will receive a unique user name and password for the training, and will be granted Lifetime Access.
We highly recommend these additional products to deepen your understanding of Mastery Systems Technology
- Sacred Body Language Translations Facilitator Training
- Bio Optic Holography
Live Class Required to Receive Certification.
What is health?
The word health refers to a state of complete emotional and physical well-being. Healthcare exists to help people maintain this optimal state of health.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), healthcare costs in the United States were $3.5 trillionTrusted Source in 2017.
However, despite this expenditure, people in the U.S. have a lower life expectancy than people in other developed countries. This is due to a variety of factors, including access to healthcare and lifestyle choices.
Good health is central to handling stress and living a longer, more active life. In this article, we explain the meaning of good health, the types of health a person needs to consider, and how to preserve good health.
In 1948, the World Health Organization (WHO)Trusted Source defined health with a phrase that modern authorities still apply.
“Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
In 1986, the WHOTrusted Source made further clarifications:
“A resource for everyday life, not the objective of living. Health is a positive concept emphasizing social and personal resources, as well as physical capacities.”
This means that health is a resource to support an individual’s function in wider society, rather than an end in itself. A healthful lifestyle provides the means to lead a full life with meaning and purpose.
In 2009, researchers publishing inThe LancetTrusted Source defined health as the ability of a body to adapt to new threats and infirmities.
They base this definition on the idea that the past few decades have seen modern science take significant strides in the awareness of diseases by understanding how they work, discovering new ways to slow or stop them, and acknowledging that an absence of pathology may not be possible.
Life Upgrade – Coaching Certification
There are no reviews yet.