Joseph Riggio – Beyond NLP
Salepage : Joseph Riggio – Beyond NLP
Arichive : Joseph Riggio – Beyond NLP
There is no world out there but the one you experience within … – Joseph Riggio
For more than a decade now I’ve been exploring the lenses of perception that are part of what I call “Neuro-Evolutionary Developmental Modeling.” These are the fundamental lenses that humans have evolved in response to confronting the ever growing complexity of civilization …
This inquiry began for me almost thirty years ago when almost simultaneously I first came across the world of Joseph Campbell, Hypnosis, NLP and met a NLP Master Trainer and transformational genius named Roye Fraser who I would apprentice with for seven straight years.
Almost ten years after that I caught up with another genius of a different kind who was another NLP Master Trainer I had known, Wyatt Woodsmall who introduced me to what he called “the Graves model.” This was the start of something unstoppable for me that I had no idea had even begun.
Fast forward a bit more and there were other pieces to the puzzle in the rabbit hole that I’d been sucked into being supplied by yet others I’d met along the path of my discovering … Dudley Lynch, co-author of “Strategy of the Dolphin” and author of “Mother of All Minds” two books that deeply influenced my thinking, and then a bit later on David Rooke, director of Harthill Consulting in the U.K. who certified me in the use of the Leadership Development Framework instrument based on the work of Jane Lovinger, Susan Cook-Grueter and Bill Torbet.
More pieces of the puzzle in my hands … and, yet further still down the rabbit hole …
- Do you believe there are single answers to complex questions?
- Are you open to considering that what you believe to be true is just an opinion?
- Would you be willing to give up the life you have to have the one you want?
These are some of the questions I’ll be exploring with you as we uncover the eight lenses of perception together in my newest webcast.
We’ll spend about two hours together as I reveal what I’ve pieced together about how human cognition and consciousness has transformed over the last 50,000 years of human evolution.
As I share with you the observations of my research you’ll come to discover somethings for yourself, about yourself …
- What are the eight lenses of perception, and how are they organized neurologically in relation to brain development?
- Which of the eight lenses of perception are you most familiar and comfortable with that’s become your “go to” default lens?
- How do the eight lenses of perception color the world you see and experience differently … and how can you perceive the world through any lens you choose that would be most useful to you?
- What do the eight lenses of perception reveal about others that you’ll be able to recognize shapes their opinons and actions so you can make better choices about how to interact around and with them?
- Why are the events we’re experiencing right now a direct result of confusion around the eight lenses of perception that are causing unprecedented conflict that we are now seeing unfold around the world?
And, of course …
the questions you bring as well …
What is Hypnosis & NLP ?
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a pseudoscientific approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States, in the 1970s. NLP’s creators claim there is a connection between neurological processes (neuro-), language (linguistic) and behavioral patterns learned through experience (programming), and that these can be changed to achieve specific goals in life. Bandler and Grinder also claim that NLP methodology can “model” the skills of exceptional people, allowing anyone to acquire those skills. They claim as well that, often in a single session, NLP can treat problems such as phobias, depression, tic disorders, psychosomatic illnesses, near-sightedness, allergy, the common cold, and learning disorders. NLP has been adopted by some hypnotherapists and also by companies that run seminars marketed as leadership training to businesses and government agencies.
There is no scientific evidence supporting the claims made by NLP advocates, and it has been discredited as a pseudoscience. Scientific reviews state that NLP is based on outdated metaphors of how the brain works that are inconsistent with current neurological theory and contain numerous factual errors. Reviews also found that all[dubious ] of the supportive research on NLP contained significant methodological flaws and that there were three times as many studies of a much higher quality that failed to reproduce the “extraordinary claims” made by Bandler, Grinder, and other NLP practitioners.
Joseph Riggio – Beyond NLP
Readmore About : Joseph Riggio
There are no reviews yet.