Fluenz French 1+2
Salepage : Preview
Arichive : Preview
- Get immediate digital access to the full program on your computer, iPhone, Android phone, and iPad WITHIN HOURS OF PURCHASE. Upon Amazon confirmation we’ll send you activation links so you can start Fluenz French right way (look for an Amazon email in your inbox within hours of purchase.
- Fluenz blends a video tutor who explains the workings of French for English-speakers along with tens thousands of interactive workouts. 150 sessions of up to two and one-half hours each — the most comprehensive digital French program.
- The program gets installed on your desktop, laptop, iPhone, Android phone, iPad or it can be accessed online, allowing you to seamlessly switch between devices—the program always knows where you left off.
- A realistic, achievable approach to fluency that is being used by the US Navy’s elite units, the UN and UNICEF, Fortune 500 companies, HBS and other leading universities.
- THIRD PARTY SELLERS DO NOT HAVE VERSION 3. THEY’RE SELLING OLDER OR COUNTERFEIT VERSIONS, which no longer work and are NOT supported by Fluenz Inc. Second-hand versions are also NOT supported.
What is Hypnosis & NLP ?
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a pseudoscientific approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States, in the 1970s. NLP’s creators claim there is a connection between neurological processes (neuro-), language (linguistic) and behavioral patterns learned through experience (programming), and that these can be changed to achieve specific goals in life. Bandler and Grinder also claim that NLP methodology can “model” the skills of exceptional people, allowing anyone to acquire those skills. They claim as well that, often in a single session, NLP can treat problems such as phobias, depression, tic disorders, psychosomatic illnesses, near-sightedness, allergy, the common cold, and learning disorders. NLP has been adopted by some hypnotherapists and also by companies that run seminars marketed as leadership training to businesses and government agencies.
There is no scientific evidence supporting the claims made by NLP advocates, and it has been discredited as a pseudoscience. Scientific reviews state that NLP is based on outdated metaphors of how the brain works that are inconsistent with current neurological theory and contain numerous factual errors.Reviews also found that all[dubious ] of the supportive research on NLP contained significant methodological flaws and that there were three times as many studies of a much higher quality that failed to reproduce the “extraordinary claims” made by Bandler, Grinder, and other NLP practitioners.
Fluenz French 1+2
Readmore About : Fluenz French 1+2
There are no reviews yet.