David Nowell – Very Best Treatment for ADHD and the Processing Disorders
Salepage : Preview
Arichive : Preview
- Four new symptoms under consideration for DSM-5® changes to the ADHD diagnosis
- How proposed DSM-5® changes to ADHD diagnosis impact your students & clients
- Spot core problems in Sensory Processing Disorder and Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Evidence-based strategies to target weak areas in client’s skill sets
- Manage symptom overlap among ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders and Processing Disorders
For the practicing mental health clinician, the ability to rapidly identify processing disorders and make targeted treatment recommendations is one of the therapeutic skills which separate the good from the great. End this seminar recording and gain a wide range of concrete skills including assessment of processing and organizational deficits from multiple perspectives, and managing symptom overlap among related disorders. You will be able to think clearly about the common “Bipolar or ADHD?” assessment question. By the end of the seminar recording you will know how to avoid the most common diagnostic error in executive dysfunction assessment. Take home a “toolbox” of developmentally appropriate targeted interventions for the executive dysfunctions associated with ADHD, Sensory Processing Disorder, and Central Auditory Processing Disorder.
Dr. Nowell is convinced that an accurate understanding of executive functions and dysfunctions is a core competency for the mental health clinician. His goal for this seminar is that each attendee will be confident in presenting this material to clients, parents, or his/her peers.
Dr. Nowell’s Big Five:
- Evidence-based practices that improve cognitive efficiency
- Your Best 10 Minutes: Quick and powerful daily planning
- Motivational management application for blasting organizational deficits
- Nutritional support for optimal focus
- Bridging body and mind: Exercise and movement
- Connection and social support for the disorganized client
There are no reviews yet.