Authentic Man Program(AHP) Conference Cal
Salepage : Authentic Man Program(AHP) Conference Cal
Arichive : Authentic Man Program(AHP) Conference Cal
If you’re serious about moving beyond EDUCATION and into real TRANSFORMATION, then a diet of information products (eBooks, CDs, DVDs) just ain’t gonna cut it.
What we’ve found is that the fastest, most effective method for transformation involves working with experts who can zero in on EXACTLY where you get stopped or blocked, and help you resolve those blocks.
Our team of coaches bring both razor-sharp insight & rigor together with compassion and a deep desire to “get in there” with you to clear out anything that’s preventing you from living a life you’re completely in love with, and having the caliber of relationships and interactions with women beyond what you might have ever dreamed.
We’ve dealt with all kinds of challenges that come up in meeting, dating and relating with women. Some of the common ones:
- “Relating with women still feels like a lot of work!” Why??
- “Why is opening up a conversation with women so challenging, and how can I overcome it?”
- “I’m pretty competent in most areas of meeting and dating women…except in the area of ______, where I’m completely stuck!”
- “I could really use someone to work with me on a regular basis, who really knows me, to help me iron out any sticking points and to push my growth edge.”
Whether you’re just starting out, or looking to take your relating skills from good to great, our AMP coaches can help. We’ll help you see the underlying patterns, belief structures or internal challenges that are creating sticking points in your relating, along with specific coaching, NLP or personalized practices to help you blow past them.
Many people who are serious about creating an extraordinary change in their lives have found personal coaching to be the single most empowering step they’ve ever taken. It’s a unique opportunity that many people never experience– taking time totally devoted to You and your personal fulfillment.
What makes the difference when you’ve got a coach?
You have someone who:
- Listens to ALL levels of what you’re communicating — to the words you say and what’s behind them, and someone who expertly listens for what’s not being said.
- Holds you accountable for your goals and commitments— who won’t stand by as you let yourself down. Someone who will support you to stay focused and on track towards creating a life you’re completely in love with.
- Genuinely curious about who you really are and what you most deeply aspire to, who is honest with you in a way that has you discover more of who you are, and who is unconditionally supportive of you wherever you’re at along the way.
Ultimately, your coach will have your back each step of the way, unwaveringly, celebrating in your challenges and in your breakthroughs as you fully take on living your life to the fullest.
What is Seduction ?
Seduction has multiple meanings. Platonically, it can mean “to persuade to disobedience or disloyalty”, or “to lead astray, usually by persuasion or false promises”.
Strategies of seduction include conversation and sexual scripts, paralingual features, non-verbal communication, and short-term behavioural strategies. The word seduction stems from Latin and means literally “leading astray.” As a result, the term may have a positive or negative connotation. Famous seducers from history or legend include Lilith, Giacomo Casanova, and the fictional character Don Juan. The emergence of the Internet and technology has supported the availability and the existence of a seduction community, which is based on discourse about seduction. This is predominately by “pickup artists” (PUA). Seduction is also used within marketing to increase compliance and willingness.
Seduction, seen negatively, involves temptation and enticement, often sexual in nature, to lead someone astray into a behavioural choice they would not have made if they were not in a state of sexual arousal. Seen positively, seduction is a synonym for the act of charming someone—male or female—by an appeal to the senses, often with the goal of reducing unfounded fears and leading to their “sexual emancipation.” Some sides in contemporary academic debate state that the morality of seduction depends on the long-term impacts on the individuals concerned, rather than the act itself, and may not necessarily carry the negative connotations expressed in dictionary definitions.
Authentic Man Program(AHP) Conference Cal
Readmore About : Authentic Man Program(AHP) Conference Cal
There are no reviews yet.