Assess and Correct: Breaking Barriers to Unlock Performance
Salepage : Preview
Arichive : Preview
Assess & Correct is the first resource that empowers you with not only a series of self-assessments to identify your own flexibility and stability limitations, but also exercise progressions to correct those inefficiencies. In the process, you’ll take your athletic performance to all new levels and prevent injuries from creeping up on you – whether you’re a high-level athlete or someone who sits at a desk too much.
Included in the Assess & Correct package are:
- DVD #1: Your Comprehensive Guide to Self-Assessment
- DVD #2: Your Individualized Corrective Exercise Progressions
- Bonus #1 and #2: The Assess and Correct E-Manual, which is not only a guide to review your assessments on DVD #1, but also includes written cues and photos for every recommended drill in DVD #2 so that you’ll have a resource you can take to the gym with you.(PLEASE NOTE: These two bonuses have been merged into one document for easier downloading.)
- Bonus #3: “The Great Eight Static Stretches” E-Manual, which shows you eight additional flexibility drills that we use on a regular basis in addition to the drills featured in the DVDs.
- Bonus #4: The “Optimal Self Myofascial Release” E-Manual, which shows you the soft tissue methods and techniques we use.
With 27 self-assessments and 78 corresponding exercises, you’ll cover virtually everything you need to feel and perform well. And, you’ll have plenty of variety to use for many years to come!
The easy-to-follow format of these DVDs takes you step-by-step to a healthy body that feels and performs well. It’s like having a coach right there with you the whole time.
Assess and Correct: Breaking Barriers to Unlock Performance is the first resource of its kind: DVDs and accompanying manuals that educate individuals on how to identify AND correct the imbalances that lead to injuries and limit optimal performance.
If you’re an athlete looking to identify the little things that make big differences, Assess and Correct is for you. The same goes for those who have had back pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, or hip pain – or are simply looking to prevent it in the first place.
There are no reviews yet.